Turkey is cooking, family is here, lets have some quality family time. Play games, watch the parade or football on TV, do crafts, help cook the dinner. Make the most out of your time with your family and give thanks for all that you have.
Enjoy Up In Pieces list of family fun activities:
10. Watch the Parade. Since 1948, Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade has entertained families on TV.
9. Research Your Family Tree. What better time to fill in the missing pieces of your family tree than when Grandma and Grandpa and Great Aunt Linda are in town!
8. Have a good old fashion leaf fight!
7. Go for a walk or a run with your family.
6. Volunteer at a soup kitchen or help feed the less fortunate at your church.
5. Join in some Thanksgiving Football on TV. Or better yet, play some touch football in the back yard!
4. Have a tournament of games with games like Charades, Scrabble or Monopoly.
3. Do crafts with the kids. Make paper turkeys, pilgrim hats or scrap book with family photos.
2. Hide mini pumpkins around the house and yard for the kiddos to find.
1. Enjoy putting together a special Thanksgiving Jigsaw Puzzle all day made from a family photo!